Digigram ES I/O für Studer
Designed to fit into the Studer D21m I/O system rack for use with the Studer OnAir 3000 console, but also compatible with Studer flagship Vista series and routing systems, the card allows 128 audio channels (64 inputs/64 outputs) to be connected to the D21m via a single Cat5 connection.
ES-100 and ES-Giga allow to design daisy chain or redundant ring topologies, the latter allowing for the network to remain uninterrupted should a cable be broken. One of the advantages of EtherSound in the Broadcast domain is its extremely low latency.
Inputs and outputs can be patched directly from the console control system.
- ES-100 Audio Transport technology
- ES-Giga System Transport ready
- Daisy chain or star topologies
- Fault tolerant ring topology
- Control of the EtherSound network from any device