Telos Zephyr Xstream MXP
The portable Zephyr Xstream MXP includes all the features of the Zephyr Xstream, plus a digital four-channel stereo mixer with two local mixes into a road-ready case for on-the-go broadcasting.
Zephyr Xstream MX (not pictured) offers the flexibility of these mixing and remote-control features in a convenient rackmount package.
- G.722, G.711 and MPEG Layer-3 & Layer-2 coding for compatibility.
- MPEG-2 AAC coding for CD-quality audio.
- MPEG-4 AAC-LD coding for high audio quality with low delay.
- 100Base-T Ethernet port(*) allows remote control and streaming of AAC or MP3-coded audio over a LAN, WAN or the Internet. TCP/IP network connectivity also include web browser remote control and easy upgrade of system software via FTP.
- Livewire(tm) input/output support(*) for easy one-connector-integration into Axia local audio networks
- Optional ISDN terminal adapter makes Telco connections simple. Works with US and EURO-ISDN connections.
- Analog and AES/EBU inputs and outputs with independent sample rate converters.
- Front-panel headphone jack with level control.
- Auto-configuring 90-240 volt power supply.
- Digital stereo mixer with four mic / line switchable inputs.
- Main mixer stage feeds codec directly.
- Selectable AGC / limiter processing presets by Omnia ®.
- Built-in 48-volt Phantom power for two mic inputs.
- Two separate local headphone mixes can monitor send or receive audio, or both.
- ZEPHYR XSTREAM MXP – Portable Mixer Version with ISDN, X.21/V.35 and Ethernet
- ZEPHYR XSTREAM MXP – Portable Mixer Version with ISDN and Ethernet
- ZEPHYR XSTREAM MXP – Portable Mixer Version with Ethernet and X.21/V.35
- ZEPHYR XSTREAM MXP – Portable Mixer Version with Ethernet only